PDA

View Full Version : Boston Harbor AM 10/22

ADAM12
09-22-2000, 01:00 PM
Got out this morning at 6AM - pretty much slack High Water. We had hoped the action of late would have maybe kept the bite on through the slack. However, we only had one hook-up on a White Bunny. There were a lot of birds, a lot of bait and even few busting fish - unfortunately they weren't cooperating. Never left the Inner harbor as my steering was a bit flakey and I wanted to stay close to home. (the steering helm indeed croaked completely on the way in and we had to work the outboard (150hp) by muscle - exciting trip into the slip!!);

Did anyone have any better results this morning?? If so what method?

Tight Lines,

adam

JSA
09-22-2000, 02:36 PM
Topwater, Wollaston Beach, daybreak, plenty of action for about 2 hours. About a dozen schoolies.

frank
09-23-2000, 05:12 PM
<P><FONT color=black face=Verdana,Geneva size=2>i was using a white deceiver.....when i stripped normally (one.hand) no hits...when i stripped faster (two.handed) immediate follows, swirls and connects.....thanks for that tip capt.dave.m....</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=black face=Verdana,Geneva size=2>and thanks for the help at the vineyard...most appreciated...</FONT></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>