PDA

View Full Version : I'm a satisfied customer

riptide
04-16-2002, 08:21 PM
I had a great experience today with a company and I figured it warranted letting everyone on the board know about it. It is rare today to have a company stand behind its product and provide service with a smile. I had a water pressure gauge on my Hydra-Sports that was compromised by the salt and finally failed. I figured I would have to buy a new one to the tune of $50 or $60 bucks. When I called Faria the gauge manufacturer they advised that all of their gauges were warranted for life. The warranty is transferable from boat owner to boat owner. For $9.50 they would repair or replace my gauge. I ran down to Uncasville, CT to their factory where a smiling lady from customer service swapped my gauge out for a brand new one, no questions asked. I figure this is important to let everyone know since Faria make most OEM boat gauges. So before you live with a faulty gauge or spring for a new one, give the people at Faria a call. They are very friendly and very helpful.

Good Luck,

Riptide

Mark Cahill
04-17-2002, 06:55 AM
I can't tell you how many guages I've replaced in various craft over the years. Many were Farias.

Mark