PDA

View Full Version : Deer Island as promised

ruge13
04-25-2002, 10:40 AM
Here is a link to the website I set up so you can see the pictures and the comentary. The pics were too big to display here so I hade to build the site sorry...anyway, if you want more pics or info let me know I will be happy to get it. I didn't get a chance to talk to Bob at the bait shop yet sorry...

http://ruge13.tripod.com

shaun

bdowning
04-25-2002, 03:20 PM
Shaun,

I don't see any content or pics on the link. Is it just me?

-bd

ruge13
04-25-2002, 03:21 PM
The site was taken down because of local concearn. sorry
Shaun

Bob Parsons
04-25-2002, 05:36 PM
If you email me the pics I can resize them with photoshop if they jpg format and post them on the site for you.

ruge13
04-26-2002, 10:05 AM
Bob, Thanks for the offer but the site works fine. I originally couldn't get the pictures in this forum because the file size was too large. I didn;lt have access to photoshop here so I just built a site for them instead and the link was working yesterday morning. However, a few local fisherman emailed me and voiced their concearns about what I had posted and I chose to honor thier conceanrs so the site is no longer available. As for the island. It is open to the public now.
Shaun

cmacclel
04-28-2002, 04:41 PM
So in other words some local people complained to you for showing the public *there* fishing spot so you took the site down??

Mac

ruge13
04-29-2002, 12:23 PM
The fishing spot is a public place that anyone can go to. It is no big secret. I was specific about parking and some other areas around the island, not just the island, that are nice spots and not well known. I chose to honor their requests after all I fish the same waters and share their concearns I just did't think ahead of time.
Shaun