PDA

View Full Version : Posting

capemike88
04-04-2003, 05:33 PM
apperantly I can't delete this thread, so I did the next best thing.

mike

Touching Cloth
04-04-2003, 05:44 PM
i think the lack of fishing info has more to do with the fact that there isn't any fishing going on these days other than offshore ground fishing. When people start going out, catching fish, and having more things to talk about, then i think there will be more useful information being posted.

ruge13
04-04-2003, 06:14 PM
If you want info on monomoy for example, do a search on the site...there are more usefull reports, maps, pictures and explanations than any other information source on the web archived from years back. A second exlanation is that places like monomoy, and Joppa to some extent require some local knowlege and some people, myself included, have never ben there, or do not feel as if they know the area well enough to comment.

Punchshot
04-04-2003, 06:20 PM
Books are really informative, as are the old posts. You may find some of your questions answered by going through all the old posts. I know I've answered alot of my own question that way,as recommended by the gents on this site, and through reading and doing alittle research on the wide world of the internet

capemike88
04-04-2003, 06:35 PM
Your all right, I don't know what I was asking about,

mike