PDA

View Full Version : Anybody on Bearses at Monomoy?

martinatpw
06-25-2003, 10:09 AM
OK, its no rocket scientry to give away information on this rip..
If there was ever a gimme rip, this is it.. But since this is such a later start this season, I have not heard much. I know most folks are in on the flats.. But what about outside? Is it heating up? Lets rival those riptide pictures and get some new ones up there... Come on boys.. I'll do my part this weekend. Again, no brain surgery here, wether we say its hot or not, we know boat traffic is high there anyway. But if they are there, we know they are in our secret rips outside of that one right?... let'r rip as they say..

Phreak
06-25-2003, 01:24 PM
In a usual year, I fish that area extensively, but I haven't even made it out to the rip yet this year. I've been wondering the same thing.

lbac
06-25-2003, 07:59 PM
Birds everywhere when I went by.

Luv2Fish
06-25-2003, 10:01 PM
I think if you have the oppurtunity this local would be nearly a sure thing as it has been every time I have ever fished there in the past 10-11 years. I am certain it goes cold now and then but more often than not it's at least luke warm.

Phreak
06-25-2003, 10:07 PM
...and sometimes it's red hot.

ccm
06-26-2003, 12:25 AM
Too much east wind every time I've been by there this year. And it was only 56 degrees on Sunday on the east side of monomoy.

martinatpw
06-26-2003, 09:06 AM
No glowing accolades there... sounds cold... but these latest temps might change things. If theres birds, theres bait, then theres fish.. as long as the current is whipping, there should be something happening. I'll give it a shot on sun morn and get back to those less fortunate. Can't believe its almost the 4th of july before I have been out there.. that is a sad affair. I'm moving to N carolina... they hvae been fishing for months.