PDA

View Full Version : Corporation beach Dennis

johnhurley
07-14-2003, 01:18 PM
Booked a house for the week of 7/26-8/2 on Corporation beach in Dennis. Now I need to find some fishing spots around the area. Anybody fishing Corporation beach area? Notice on the map sesuit creek and sesuit harbor area??

bdowning
07-14-2003, 04:01 PM
There are usually schoolies to be had off the Sesuit Harbor jetty tips and the beach just north of it. Small swimmers and the usual clousers and sand eel patterns work well off beach and jetty. Parking may be an issue from 9 AM to 5 PM without a sticker, though.

-bd

DRYFLY
07-14-2003, 04:12 PM
fished there for the first time this weekend.... not sure if you have a boat but the brewster flats to the NE of sesuit harbor are loaded with stripers, both big and small.

msheebo
07-15-2003, 09:39 AM
I FISH THE BREWSTER FLATS EVERY YEAR, GREAT PLACE TO FISH BUT IF YOU WALK OUT YOU HAVE TO BE MINDFULL OF THE TIDE, IT COMES IN FAST SO BE CAREFULL. ILL BE ARRIVING 8/2 , JUST A LITTLE LATE , GOOD LUCK AND SAVE SOME FOR ME.

johnhurley
07-16-2003, 03:35 PM
thanks for the info. I have a 17' starcraft superfisherman but not sure if I'll be towing her down the cape that weekend or just fishing from shore evenings after dinner.. I'll have to check the map for boat ramps in the area or maybe a marina that has an open slip for the week.. Thanks for the info..