PDA

View Full Version : thinking bout a boat

Tie-Dye-Fly-Guy
07-26-2003, 01:01 AM
recently had crash in significant relationship destined to keep me off the water. engagement ended 2 weeks ago. been through all the stages of grief: saddness anger despair.... now my thoughts become obtrusive with images of the final stage.... im thinking bout gettin a boat.

looking for info bout local used boat media that is popular, reliable, and pretty economically light. used, perhaps new, possibly even rental locations for the immediate future. as you see, the real passion continues and is unrelenting... time on the water is everything.

i live on the north shore of MA, any near bye places for me to check out as i begin my quest. it will be my first power boat to be owned, but i have uscg launch tender operator experience so i have seen and driven some sweet sloops, right now im just looking for economical fishing boat 16-26 ft.

any suggestions bout how i find local deals much appreciated by other boat owners with clear retrospectoscopes... thanks.

Codfisher
07-26-2003, 11:59 AM
try these links:

bestboatbuys.com

thehulltruth.com

Also check out sea dog yacth sales in Newburyport on Rt. 1.

They had a nice Parker 23ft CC for sale a week ago when I was out kicking tires.

good luck