PDA

View Full Version : Hey yous' guys?

Albiemanmike
08-23-2003, 09:54 PM
It was a beautiful day today and reminded me of Albies. So what's up I know Tuna or Josh or some of you others had to be out today, what did you find??? Yea or Nea??? Don't need to give up the exact areas just a general would suffice. Come on guy's fess up where are the tunnie:D . They should be showing any minute now. My friend just emailed and told me a friend of his down Jersey way was into Bones and Albies for 6+ hours alone today and they were headed north he said. So if you didn't see them yet keep your eyes peeled cause they are on the way.

Tightlines,
Mike M.

mctrout
08-23-2003, 10:38 PM
very sporadic small schools of BIG skippies on the south side of Montauk today. and bigger schools of little frigates. no hook-ups. these were the only ones I saw in 70 miles from 3 mile to ruins, lil gull, race, montauk point and back to 3 mile. looks like it is that north wind that gets em going...

Albiemanmike
08-23-2003, 10:50 PM
B,
I was thinking the same thing while working on the truck today as the wind was whipping around the yard with that tell tale fall smell to it. I take it you didn't have to run as far as we had talked to find the skippies??? Considering the mileage I doubt it. Did you hookup any skippies??? May have to make an exploratory on Monday, you gonna be out??? Talk to you soon buddie.

Mike M.

B........Feel free to email if you don't want to share online.

mctrout
08-24-2003, 10:23 AM
had 2 sports on-board. didn't have that much time and only got a few good shots. weren't staying up so hard and popping-around but definately catchable if you were aggressive. too windy out there today, may try in the afternoon.