PDA

View Full Version : Panama fishing...

Capt. John
01-26-2004, 07:44 AM
Hi guys- We have a great group of guys going to Panama in May, we will be fishing the Coiba island chain/hannibal bank area. We are staying on a mothership with 5 days fishing. Options of doing everything from inshore to offshore, flies, spinning topwater to trolling for giant yellowfin, to surf fishing.
Should be primetime for roosters as well as big yellowfin tuna. Over 30 species to target. This is going to be an awesome trip, good price --125-3 . If you have any interest email me for more details. We have room for a few more guys...

captjohn@mainesaltwaterfishing.com

Vic T
01-26-2004, 10:24 AM
To anyone considering taking this trip, you should know that Capt. John is the best guide that I have ever fished with, and a man of great integrity. He is highly respected by anyone his peers in Maine. You can count on him in every way and he is the best companion in a boat that I know. He is professional, dedicated, honest, plus just a great guy to fish with. I have no connection to him, nor do I benefit in any way from this recomeendation, but I know how is is to be wondering about taking a trip with someone you don't know. I have seen his slide show on Panama and the fishing looks incredible. Tight lines.

Capt. John
01-26-2004, 03:30 PM
VicT- Thanks for the kind words and I hope to fish with you again this upcoming season....

bonita
02-01-2004, 07:18 AM
Capt John - Very interested in the trip can you email me with prices and details. I have heard great things about the fishing and I hear Panama city is a blast to be a tourist in, where would we be flying out of?? Thanks