PDA

View Full Version : canal report***

BobG
08-09-2004, 10:41 PM
If the Cape Cod Canal was located in California, I might report all sorts of "bad vibes" or perhaps some "bad karma" was flowing in the depths of the ditch this evening, hence the lack of fish.
But we're in New England... More specifiablly Massachusetts. Here we say, " Fishing sux!" case closed.

Lack of bait, not bad karma or bad vibes was at fault tonight. Fished a pretty good tide tonight without so much as a bump. :confused:
The bass are in CC Bay. The perfect tides begin Friday night, and that is the night the fishing will improve. :brow Until then..... :-% , and relax.

awgriffith
08-09-2004, 11:17 PM
Bob,

I felt it was a good Canal night as I landed a 20" schoolie and a 32" fat one. --127-3- The 32" pulled me right off the rock I was standing on. Thought I was going swimming :( but regained my balance and fought it in. I caught it at about 10:30 on the west end near the railroad bridge. Nice night in my book but normally I get skunked.

Andy

anglin4bass
08-10-2004, 09:18 AM
Way to go awgriffith :)
I wanted to get out there too but couldn't afford the time.

The tides are looking good,early AM.next week,maybe some bait will move in and get things going --126-3-

Anglin

awgriffith
08-10-2004, 06:11 PM
Anglin,

I had given up on fishing last night when the Sox put me to sleep but when Schilling started giving up the home runs :mad: and the announcers got a bit loud, they woke me up and I headed out.

The Red Sox woes helped me in this case. Go figure... (#$119)

anglin4bass
08-10-2004, 07:41 PM
I've come to terms that you can't rule your spare time on N.E.Sporting events :-%
Good thing you went w/ yur gut feeling.

Anglin

bdowning
08-11-2004, 02:31 PM
I brought the portable radio with me to the Canal last fall when the Sox were battling the Yankees in the post-season. The more the Sox tanked, the better the fishing got :brow .

-bd

Anglin,

I had given up on fishing last night when the Sox put me to sleep but when Schilling started giving up the home runs :mad: and the announcers got a bit loud, they woke me up and I headed out.

The Red Sox woes helped me in this case. Go figure... (#$119)

TonyO
08-11-2004, 03:51 PM
Listened to most of the playoff games driving on the back beaches last year