PDA

View Full Version : harbor tonight

mike kelly
10-07-2004, 09:34 AM
I'll be fishing the last couple of hours incoming and hopefully a couple hours after dark today. Starting out at airport/ deer island area. Anyone going to be out Revere or a little north? Happy to share what I'm seeing. Should be OTW by 4:30

Phitz
10-07-2004, 01:18 PM
have been out there 3-4 times in past week. whole lot of nothing going on. i'm new to the area, so i may be in the wrong spots, but i haven't seen a thing. tried last night from 6-8:30 on the left bowl right near parking lot. drove down the road a bit and tried out on the point as well. nothing.

also went out Monday night to the tip and fished chunks and poppers off the end, to the right of the rip. nothing, and very little bird activity.

if you have any recommendations on places i may be overlooking out there, please post or email me in confidence. frustrating to see a place look that good, and find no fish at all.

i may see you out there tonight.

good luck.

mendy
10-07-2004, 03:31 PM
Mike,

Dont be afraid to head north to a sound that is wider than it is long...

John

DRYFLY
10-07-2004, 04:12 PM
if your feeling lazy the inner harbor is loaded with stripers from 18 in to 20+ lbs.... im talking INNER harbor, rutherford ave bridge to the coast guard station. the best part of the fishing is that with all the lights from the city around you its like daytime, you can see all the popping fish of which the last few nights have been copious.

Whisky Dick
10-07-2004, 10:26 PM
Good one mendy...see you tomorrow morning.