PDA

View Full Version : Staniel Cay Yacht Club - Exuma?

T-Bro
04-18-2008, 03:19 PM
Looking for guidance on our next spring break trip. Last three years have been Stella Maris on Long Island, Kamalame Cay off Andros, and Deep Water Cay off Grand Bahama.

Had a bummer trip to Stella last month and want to try one more place in the Bahamas next year, or start exploring Yucatan or Belize.

Has anyone been to the Staniel Cay Yacht Club? It looks like a nice quiet little spot that has cottages over the water and each house comes with a little whaler. I have three kids (9,7,4) who like fishing and playing on the beach. Like to do a little snorkeling and maybe a little reef fishing.

The resort has a plane that goes direct from Ft. Lauderdale and will cost me about half of what the charter flight to Stella Maris ran.

Appreciate any feedback and especially info on the fishing and what the weather is likely to be at the end of March.

Best regards,

T-Bro

flynny
04-18-2008, 06:51 PM
I've done a lot of research and this place is on the top of my list of places to go, so I'm very interested in hearing personal experiences. Bumping your original post to the top hopefully will generate more responses.