PDA

View Full Version : 5/13/08 Stress relief...

Slappy
05-14-2008, 08:36 AM
After reading that the fish were heading to Boston, I started to get stresssed out because I haven't been fishing for a week.

I splashed the yak in the harbor last night looking for bigger fish. There still isn't too much going on, but there is plenty of bait around. Things are going to explode when the bigger fish get here.

I did manage a handful of fish and picked up one legal fish. The big fish was the first fish that was obviously not a holdover that I have taken in Boston this year.

Another week or so and fishing should be pretty good around here.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o216/Yakfishpics/maybass.jpg

Fish Farmer
05-14-2008, 12:20 PM
You've taken a good number of fish pics in your yak. But I have a question... Do you catch alot of big fish or do you have really small feet?

Ray
05-14-2008, 12:34 PM
I see you haven't had a chance to fish with Eric. His small fish are most peoples trophies --124-3

"I'll be right over. I need to release another little 3-footer"

Slappy
05-14-2008, 12:48 PM
Busted.

that 3 footer is 3 of my feet. I go about 3'11'' and I wear kids shoes. It makes fishing more fun though...

ruge13
05-14-2008, 01:34 PM
You roll up to bean town to splash past my house and you don't call? I see how it is... are you cheating on me? Is it another fisherman? If it is you can just tell me you know. I can take it. Am I getting fat? Thats what it is isn't it... you think I am fat don't you! You think I am a monster!! You are a horrible person.

I didn't mean that...I take it back. But really, what's their name? I'll hunt them down. You can't hide...I'm gonna find you:brow:brow--127-3-:brow

Thats not a high tide jig head.... so now you are switching up and not telling anyone? WTF?

G-Man
05-15-2008, 12:48 PM
Ha ... too funny. ;)

Btw Ruge ... I don't know how to say this ... so I'll just say it.
Slappy and I have been talking about going out some night ... he asked when I was free ... well... not even once did he mention that he has a boyfriend.
I'm so sorry ... he's a pig! --125-3 :cool:

Slappy
05-15-2008, 12:53 PM
Fishing slut! --126-3-

ruge13
05-15-2008, 02:07 PM
WHAT!!!!! I know your truck. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/bb/The_shining_heres_johnny.jpg/200px-

G-Man
05-15-2008, 02:39 PM
RuhRoh .... Fishing suddenly has become stressful! :eek:

Oh how I hate the drama... he's all yours... Freak! :rolleyes: ;)

ps
Oh ... and I sold that truck ... I now drive a big black Escalade full of bruthers. :cool: