PDA

View Full Version : Party Boats in Provincetown - Orleans Area

Gadabout Guinea
07-20-2010, 02:07 PM
One of my good buddies is down on the Cape and he wants to take his little kids out on a half day open boat. Does anyone have any recommendations? Do you know what the half day boats are going for?

Any information greatly appreciated!

Chris

bostonfisher
07-20-2010, 02:12 PM
I think that the Cee Jay in ptown is probably your best best. They used to go for fluke but I'm not sure what they are up to these days. Wellfleet also has the Naviator. They go for black sea bass and scup mostly.

BHenchy
07-20-2010, 02:56 PM
Happy to take them out on a Pleasant Bay trip-lots of seals, protected water, fish that the seals have left alone, lol. Send me a PM or call on my number (available on the web site, below) if you'd like.

Gadabout Guinea
07-20-2010, 04:02 PM
Thanks guys, I passed on your information.

Redfisher
07-20-2010, 11:08 PM
The Albatross departs from Sesuit Harbor. Check out albatrossfishing.com for details.

Dan

hal11
07-21-2010, 10:38 AM
I hope this information is not too late. I took the kids out on a head boat from Sesuit Harbor (Albatross Deep Sea Fishing). It was like it was designed for kids. Seats at the rail simple rods and reels and shallow water. They caught enough flounder to feed the whole family but the highlight was the sand sharks. They thought they were catching Jaws. The crew was friendly and cooperative and helped take photos of each kid with thier shark.
I dont recommed this for the serious fisherman but the kids loved it.