Posting Guidelines Reminder
Just a quick / annual reminder of posting guidelines:
Reel-Time has been around since 1995 and we've learned a thing or two about how to run an efficient forum. These rules are set up to ensure a smooth running and friendly site for all who visit.
1. Remember that there are youngsters amongst us. Keep it clean.
2. Flaming, trolling, baiting, taunting, personal attacks and slander, or anything we judge to be of the same ilk, are not allowed and will result in deletion of the post and/or banning of the offending party, and this will be done with or without notice at our discretion.
3. Commercial posts are not allowed from anyone but Reel-Time Sponsors. If you have a commercial message, contact us for the appropriate means to convey that to our readers. Offenders will be treated as those in item #2.
4. Links to commercial websites, competitors, or anyone else we don't like, are not allowed. These too will be removed, and repeated violation will be subject to punishment as per item #2.
5. Cross-posting (posting material on forums across the Internet), copying copyrighted material from other sites, padding your posts with extraneous reams of textbook-like material to make it seem like you know what your talking about will not be tolerated and will be subject to punishment as per item #2.
6. Be nice or be gone. Period. There are places on the Internet you can go to be a jerk. This is not one of them.
Remember, we have put a lot of time and effort into making this your top fly fishing destination on the net. We intend to keep it that way. Too that end, we reserve the right to cancel, delete, alter, reuse, fold, spindle or mutilate anything you post here. Seriously, our word is the final say on our site.
Sit up straight and eat your peas...
Please read item #6 again. It is the most important thing you should know about Reel-Time. Now, let's talk about Saltwater Fly Fishing.
The World's Foremost Authority on My Own Opinion