Forum Navigation

Search

Old 07-16-2002, 07:20 AM
Administrator

How to get the most out of this forum

The Reel-Time Forum software offers a lot of features that will save you time and make your surfing even more enjoyable. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of this system.
[list=1][*]Register and Log In - most of the features require that you are logged in. (Your name doesn't have to show in the user list - select "invisible mode" in the User CP).[*]Use the Search function - There is a wealth of information contained in these forums. Try searching on some of the terms you are interested to find. This is a very powerful feature and a great way to get the information you need when you need it. Try it for the questions like "What's good Beginner Gear?"[*]Take the time to set up your User Profile which is accessed through the User CP button at the top of this page. [*]In User CP options, make sure you are set up to "Login Automatically" and "Browse the Board with Cookies" - This is the best setting for everyone but WebTV Users (WebTV will NOT work with cookies).[*]Feel free to turn on "Personal Messages" and "Recieve Email" - unlike virtually every other Forum you've seen, your email address is hidden here. Although other users can contact you, they will not have your email address unless you give it to them.[*]Use the "View New Posts" feature in the top right hand corner of the main Forum page. This will show you all the threads with new posts in them since your last visit. Also, learn to use the "Mark Forums Read" link, which appears at the main Forum page, at the bottom of each Forum page and at the bottom of the "View New Posts" page.[*]Upload an Avatar - any user with more than 25 posts can upload a gif or jpg image no larger than 100 px x 100 px. Only Reel-Time Sponsors may upload advertisements (you know, phone numbers, etc.). [*]Upload images - you can either use the img button to add the URL for the photo you want to display in your post, or you can upload the photo directly from your computer by using the "upload attachment feature you will find below the "Enter your message" box while posting. Try to keep your image under 400 px by 400 px. If the photo is too large, we will edit it and replace it in your post for you.[/list=1]

If you have problems logging in: [list=1][*]Use the log in windows at the bottom right hand side of the Forum Homepage and try to login.[*]If you can't log in, email Mark Cahill (just click the email button below my post)[*]If you are able to log in, immediately go to the User CP button at the top of the screen and click it.[*]Then click "Options" button.[*]Make sure your have "Log on Automatically" and "Browse with Cookies" enabled.[*]If there is still a problem, go to the FAQ button, click it and find the section on "Cookies" - click the "Clear All Cookies" button (this only clears RT cookies).[/list=1]
Publisher
Reel-Time.com
Read my blog at AllThingsCahill.com
1 2 3 4 5 6
Old 04-14-2003, 08:50 AM

Smile Hello Mark

He mark- hope all is wel with you. I am fine- waiting for the advent of warm weather and fish. Perhaps we can get together this spring on the cape for some stripers.

Bob Woolley [bob@bobwoolley.com]
Old 04-14-2003, 09:10 AM
Administrator

Wow Bob Woolley! One of the original Reel-Timers! How goes it?
Old 03-02-2007, 08:36 PM

Where Did part Three Go?

Hey Mark,
Whatever happened to my third and final section (part III) on casting that I sent you when I sent everything (all the part together) to you, whenever I sent it to you? Was it two years ago? The other two parts were on the website. When are you going to run the third? I have had people asking me when I'm going to write it.
Mark Sedotti
Old 08-15-2008, 06:09 PM
yuyotuiie

Smile Happiness

thanks a lot , bump up up up!!-----------------------------------------------welcome to our wow power leveling webpage,and here you may have wow powerleveling at every levels, the wow power leveling web for wow power leveling,WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling , Cheap wow gold here,buy WoW Power Leveling,
Old 09-24-2010, 08:50 PM
New Reel-Timer

Try it for the questions like "What's good Beginner Gear?"[*]Take the time to set up your User Profile which is accessed through the User CP button at the top of this page.[*]In User CP options, make sure you are set up to "Login Automatically" and "Browse the Board with Cookies" - This is the best setting for everyone but WebTV Users (WebTV will NOT work with cookies).[*]Feel free to turn on "Personal Messages" and "Recieve Email" - unlike virtually every other Forum you've seen, your email address is hidden here. Although other users can contact you, they will not have your email address unless you give it to them.[*]Use the "View New Posts" feature in the top right hand corner of the main Forum page. This will show you all the threads with new posts in them since your last visit. Also, learn to use the "Mark Forums Read" link, which appears at the main Forum page, at the bottom of each Forum page and at the bottom of the "View New Posts" page.[*]Upload an Avatar - any user with more than 25 posts can upload a gif or jpg image no larger than 100 px x 100 px. Only Reel-Time Sponsors may upload advertisements (you know, phone numbers, etc.).[*]Upload images - you can either use the img button to add the URL for the photo you want to display in your post.