Forum Navigation

Search

Go Back   Reel-Time Forums > Regional Discussion Forums > Caribbean & South America

Old 02-20-2012, 07:20 AM

Post Are you looking for a place to stay and fish.

Check us out in Long Island at the Bonefish Paradise. Here is the link to our website:

http://www.thebonefishparadise.com

Its the best place to come for a good time fishing in wonderful Long Island.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:18 PM

Hey, Tailingfish, have you been there? I and my partner will be fishing there the second week in May. We've both been to Deadman's Cay. He's fished with Dwayne Knowles and I have fished with Elvis Knowles.

BTW, are there baby tarpon in the area and if there are, where does one find them?
Old 02-24-2012, 02:53 PM
Bonecrusher

I stayed at this place in 2001 on my first trip to the Bahamas. I can't remember the owners names but it sits at the top of a hill with great views and you can actually walk down to an oceanside beach.

Are the Knowles no longer involved with Greenwich Creek Lodge? Been there twice and thought it was one of the better run operations I fished with.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:02 PM

Bonecrusher, as afar as I know this is where Dwayne is:http://www.thebonefishparadise.com. And that is where I'll be the second week in May. Also, as Dwayne and Elvis are brothers, Elvis is there too.

BTW, when I fished DC about 5-6 years ago, and was guided by Elvis, I believe that I also stayed at the place you described. We didn't stay in the main building, but in separate cottage that was to the left (ocean at back) and behind the main building.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:13 PM

Yes the knowles are there ,no longer at Greenwich Creek Lodge.The place closed down .
Old 02-25-2012, 01:24 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by flycaster1 View Post
Bonecrusher, as afar as I know this is where Dwayne is:http://www.thebonefishparadise.com. And that is where I'll be the second week in May. Also, as Dwayne and Elvis are brothers, Elvis is there too.

BTW, when I fished DC about 5-6 years ago, and was guided by Elvis, I believe that I also stayed at the place you described. We didn't stay in the main building, but in separate cottage that was to the left (ocean at back) and behind the main building.
Sorry guys ,it is not Atlantic Hideaway,owner Bernard Adderley.
Compass Rose is on a hill and overlooking the oceanside ,and a beautiful beach.
The Knowles' are there .Dwayne and Elvis (brothers)ivan(dad) and dwayne's son Randy.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:44 PM

The place overlooks the oceanside and a beautiful beach .