Forum Navigation

Search

Old 05-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Veteran Reel-Timer

Thumbs up Fish Report of Sorts 05-11-2012

I could not go fishing today (packing for my trip to Sanibel) but my old friend Rod called too tell me he was going to go out and try a place or two with the wind and tide being the deciding factor on the first destination.

My phone rang at 11:26 am and I answered by saying "How Big" and he replied "36". I thought for a split second about hanging up on him but I didn't.

He said he was fishing with another friend Dean Clark who took a picture of the fish and after a quick picture and then to get the fish back in the water as fast as possible the fish was released. At that point they looked at the picture of the fish only to find they had a MOVIE of a man "Standing Still" holding a fish. That's what happens when you fish with an amateur photographer.

He caught this fish in Dean's Honey Hole and last year he caught a 43" fish in one of my Honey Holes. The man is starting to make a habit if this.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:26 PM

What fish?

No picture, no fish
Old 05-19-2012, 05:54 AM

seafly

That's the last time I hand you the camera
Old 05-19-2012, 06:19 AM

Wink What fish?

No picture was the result of equipment not operator error..... and of insignificant import given that the aforementioned 30 something (?) inch fish is little more than the delusional figment of an imagination hyped up on naturally occurring steroids as a result of catching anything at all. Strange how one can truly believe and try to convince others of feats of grandeur that never really took place. Bonefish Dick got badly taken on this one but will probably be more skeptical next time he gets a phone call claiming bragging rights.

I guess those that can and brag about it deserve both the credit and the wrath..... especially the wrath of the person who laid claim to the honey hole this imaginary fish came from!
Old 05-21-2012, 02:39 PM

seafly

Oh ya? Oh ya? Oh ya? ( I had to use 10 characters or my message wouldn't process...therefore the redundancy)