Forum Navigation

Search

Old 03-28-2013, 12:30 PM
Administrator

Reel-Time.com Advertising

It's that time of year - time for the guides and shops to renew their ads. As a part of the ownership change, I've reviewed the ad pricing with more than a little help from our esteemed moderators and it's ready to go.

Guides will be happy to hear that we've not only held our pricing on sponsorship, we've found a way they can actually decrease their cost! That's definitely welcome news in these days of high gas prices and tightened budgets.

A quick summary:

Guides: $300 for Reel-Time sponsorship, which we'll cut to $200 for the season if they provide either 2 articles with pictures, or 4 fishing reports throughout the season. We're also providing a means by which they can publish fishing reports direct from their cell phones.

Shops: $500 for season long sponsorship.

For anyone needing a more customized advertising solution, I urge you to get in touch with me directly.

Check out our advertising page here.
Publisher
Reel-Time.com
Read my blog at AllThingsCahill.com
1 2 3 4 5 6
Old 05-15-2014, 01:33 PM
Veteran Reel-Timer

Mark,

RJ aka Bob Creeden. I'm heading to the cape for a month come May 20. I seem to remember we missed fishing together twice for reasons beyond our control.

I'm dragging my Dory with me and your invited. I will be doing Barnstable Harbor as many times the weather lets me out in the Harbor, the east and west flats and a great outgoing tide drift along the face of the east flats channel face.

If you are interested let me know.

Bob