Forum Navigation

Search

Go Back   Reel-Time Forums > Fly Fishing Topics > Fly Tying Forum

Old 02-16-2015, 07:18 PM

Fly tying classes at Capefish in Hamilton MA

Hey everyone. Capefish in Hamilton MA is hosting both beginner "Intro to Fly Tying" classes and some more advanced classes. The next beginner class is March 10 at 6pm, but if there is enough interest, we can add more dates. Cost for the beginner class is only $10 and includes all materials and use of basic tools for night to tie a few flies while learning the basics.

Right now the classes for more experienced tiers include how to tie the Adams Parachute on February 25 and the Muddler Minnow on April 1st. Again if there's enough interest I'm sure Matt of Capefish will add more dates/subjects. I believe the cost is also $10, but check with the store. You will need to have your own vice/tools for these classes.

I don't work there (at least I'm not getting paid money, just ), but I am teaching the beginner classes. We have had some parents to join the intro class with a child, so we've also talked about holding a kids/teens only intro to tying class if we get enough students. Again, call Matt at the store if you have a kid who might be interested in that.

Thanks! Just think, it's almost spring!