Forum Navigation

Search

Old 07-20-2016, 07:53 PM

Mt fishing

Trout fishing in the White Mountains yesterday morning was at its best . Yesterday morning a friend and I drove to the White Mountains for some river brook trout an rainbow trout fishing.we fished two different rivers in that area . When we arrived at our location we had very few vacationers so that made the fishing that much better. Great day for fly fishing my friend must have caught 30 plus trout thought out the day .I had one of my best days trout fishing with my fly rod that I could remember.brook trout fishing is the best in these Mountains rivers. I think the weather the night before we left kept most of the people at home but the rivers got the much needed rain to help the dry conditions.Get up and get your fishing rods and do so Mountains river trout fishing tight lines.
Old 07-29-2016, 08:47 AM

White Mountains trout

Hoping that next week we will be going to the White Mountains for so mid summer trout fishing The rivers are getting some much needed rain with a all the thunderstorms popping up.I will let you know if we do the trip tight lines
Old 08-02-2016, 11:37 AM

The White Mountains have some great rivers to fish . Yesterday my friend and I fished the same rivers we did about two weeks ago.The weather was cloudy and rainy yesterday morning when we arrived at the river The trout were willing to take an offering of a wet or dry fly .My friend Dave caught a bus load of trout ,as for my self I caught a good number of fish .We took 4 trout for the table the rest of them ,catch and release.Best part of the day was just being up in the White Mountains enjoying the rivers gin clear water and seeing trout swimming by in some of the deep pools cut out from the river .So grab a fishing rod and go find a nice place to catch so trout .tight lines