Forum Navigation

Search

Old 07-22-2017, 12:16 PM

Trout fishing2017 NH

Hitting the White Mt area Tuesday morning.This is one of our annual fishing day trips that we done the last several years.Early start to a full day of trout fishing .The rivers we will fish are the ammonoosuc river pemigewasset ,and the tail water of the Swift .all hold Brook trout.So until Wednesday morning that's when I will give you an update on how the fishing trip went
Old 07-25-2017, 08:41 PM

I just got home from New Hampshire.We had been fishing all day along the ammonoosuc river.The weather was cool and cloudy,just great weather for trout fishing.The day started at 630 am we had our first fish on at about 10 am.My friend Dave caught about ,30 ,trout before he called it a day as for my self I caught 6 trout but had a great number of fish on but couldn't finish the deal .The water was gin clear and very cold .I can not describe what a great feeling you get standing in the water hearing it move over the rocks .I hope to have a few more days like this one.I have to say we were the only two fisherman on this part of the river all day ..All I can say to the trout fisherman is to get up and out on the water tight lines nd get on the water .
Old 10-04-2017, 03:46 PM

Nice!
These were stocked fish or wild?
I got a bunch of little wild ones up there on the Mad recently, and some stocked fish on the Pemigewassett.