Forum Navigation

Search

Old 06-28-2004, 02:10 PM

Eleuthera report - June 13-27

Just a couple of thoughts. Girls Banks is loaded. People saying more fish than they can remember. Any given am I'd see schools of very skittish fish. Caught some during the new moon but after that - forget it. Savannah Sound had good fish. The water was getting warmer - 80-85 so it'll slow down for a while.
Old 07-07-2004, 02:34 PM

Bone in Aug/Sep?

Hi Frank

Im going to eleuthera in end of August, do you know the fishing at that time, is the water temp affecting the fishing as well?
Do you have more details about your trip in June, did you just see a lot, but only caught some?

Im staying in North Palmetto, I guess Savannah Sound is right in the back yard. Any other places you can recommend?

Thanks in advance
Regards from cold Denmark
Claus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nassau Frank
Just a couple of thoughts. Girls Banks is loaded. People saying more fish than they can remember. Any given am I'd see schools of very skittish fish. Caught some during the new moon but after that - forget it. Savannah Sound had good fish. The water was getting warmer - 80-85 so it'll slow down for a while.
Old 07-13-2004, 12:54 PM

Hi Claus,
I would imagine that in August, the temp will be up a little more - I saw tons of very skittish fish in Briland. They hit during the right solunar table time and dropped off later. Ask around to get back into Savannah sound in other ways than the 2 main trails off of the main road. I saw good fish in Savannah Sound.
Good luck
Old 10-26-2004, 07:35 AM

www.rise-andersen.dk
Quote:
Originally Posted by claander
Hi Frank

Im going to eleuthera in end of August, do you know the fishing at that time, is the water temp affecting the fishing as well?
Do you have more details about your trip in June, did you just see a lot, but only caught some?

Im staying in North Palmetto, I guess Savannah Sound is right in the back yard. Any other places you can recommend?

Thanks in advance
Regards from cold Denmark
Claus
Old 10-29-2004, 08:26 AM

Team Salmo
rise andersen
www.rise-andersen.dk
Quote:
Originally Posted by claander