Forum Navigation

Search

Go Back   Reel-Time Forums > Regional Discussion Forums > New England

Old 04-02-2005, 01:01 PM
Sponsor

Complementary Outermost Harbor Marine Aerial Photo's after S.B. storm.

Camera Site Host & Sponsor
Daily 120 degree panorama video pictures
from Outermost Harbor in
Chatham, MA USA
Located on the "elbow" of Cape Cod. Outermost Harbor offers a rare and exciting perspective on the natural beauty of Cape Cod. A saltwater fishing expedition, a seal cruise, or a shuttle boat to miles of unspoiled beach offers something for everyone.
A visit to these pristine barrier beaches and island wonders will become one of your most enduring memories of Cape Cod. Children of all ages will delight at the antics of the seal colonies that call Monomoy home.
-

The below 6 photo's show what damage was done during this Winter's storm on South Beach, including the break and how shoaled up the mouth of the Southway is by plane. Amazing stuff!!

(See Photo's www.yankeeangler.com - Reprinted with permission - Fishing Reports - coming soon)
(Copyright 2005 Randy S. Jones, please, do not copy and paste these images anywhere, except Reel-Time)

-

-
S.E. part of the Cape. (We call it the elbow) Part of my office and your play ground. I'd like to sincerely "Thank" Frank Facchetti, owner operator of Outermost Harbor Marine with seal cruises and beach (fishing, bird watching, etc..) shuttle boat's out to the S.E. part of the Cape. He supplied all of these incredible aerial pictures!

-

(See Photo's - Reprinted with permission - Fishing Reports -coming soon) (Copyright 2005 Randy S. Jones, please, do not copy and paste these images anywhere, except Reel-Time)
-
These photo's show you the new cut that is filling back in.

- -
One of the many things I like about Outermost Harbor Marine is that as an angler I can walk 40 feet from my car and be in 1 of his 3 boats. The restroom is 10 feet away. For my line of work having a freshwater hose next to my car is invaluable. Especially with "having" to rinse "everything" down "daily" due to the aggressiveness of the saltwater on metal, rods and reels, waders, etc... you name it. The fresh water hose is free for anyone to use. They also sell camera's, towels, sun screen, candy bars, ice scream, bottled water, hats, fishing lures, flies, sweat shirts, etc...... basically anything and everything you might want or need. First boat is at 8 am, but they run all day, so you can leave and be picked up anytime while they are open.

-

(See Photo's - Reprinted with permission - Fishing Reports - coming soon)
(Copyright 2005 Randy S. Jones, please, do not copy and paste these images anywhere, except Reel-Time)

Last edited by David Churbuck; 04-02-2005 at 05:58 PM.. Reason: Fixed broken link
Old 04-02-2005, 03:21 PM
Veteran Reel-Timer

Randy, it may just be my connection but none of pics you posted show up on any of your posts from today.

Dave
Old 04-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Sponsor

Hi Dave,
Im pressed for time and also have no idea how to do pictures on here. Im sure if I took the time (which I unfortunatly do not have on my day off) to figure it out. Its simple, take 2 seconds and jump to my web site linked, left hand side or in BIG red lettering it says fishing reports. Take 2 seconds and scroll down and you will see them. I had an agreement with Mark Cahill that I sent the BIG-full sized, incredible shots, very detailed ones too which he will post when times allows. So I decided to let you Reel-Timers get the goodies, best ones to share with all of you) and I'd settle for the ok, smaller ones that still fullfill the basic need's.
Best Fish's,
Randy
P.S. "All" pictures, etc... can be found on my web site. It would take much more time than I can afford presently with my schedule on my one day off to post all pic's.
http://www.yankeeanlger.com - Fishing Reports - scroll down until you find them. Should take about 20 seconds.
Old 04-03-2005, 03:52 PM
Sponsor

Thanks for your help Dave. Greatly appreciated!
Im going to try a picture, hope she appears correctly.
Randy
Old 04-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Veteran Reel-Timer

yep, the pics are on your original post now and your website is working now too, must have been a malfunction junction!

And, yes, the fly model looks great and clearly has really stiff hackle!
Quality materials look better and last longer......
Dave
Old 04-06-2005, 07:34 AM
Veteran Reel-Timer

That is a pretty wide break under water at high tide. The channel looks most inviting and the cove to the right could be perfect sight fishing on a rising tide.

How much does Outermost Habba charge to launch a boat from their ramp?

It looks like a recon trip is in order before the end of April!

Fish Cheeks for lunch in Chatham, anyone?
Old 04-06-2005, 11:49 PM

I don't think they will let you launch a boat there,it's a private ramp,and besides..I don't think they would like all kinds of trailers laying around taking up parking spaces for the regular customers and fisherman that park there.Just my .02ct.'s