Forum Navigation

Search

Go Back   Reel-Time Forums > Regional Discussion Forums > New England

Old 10-13-2005, 08:42 PM
Veteran Reel-Timer

Nice recap to a great season......I like the pics of other people's first SBFT. Next year is bound to be even better.

Is Izzy's Sub Shop still at the bottom of the hill at Bentley? How about O'reily's Daughter, little pub on the corner of Chruch?? Man, I used to get wrecked there. Good time, polack in an irish bar, singing like an idiot.

Study while you have the chance to concentrate on it. The smarter you become, the better job you get, the more money you make, the more you can fish. Don't make the mistake of letting education slip like I did, man, if new a 1/4 of what I know, then, I'd be out fishing every day.

chris
Old 10-13-2005, 08:53 PM

nice post soundking, good luck with school and enjoy good ole Windsor Village, man it brings back memories!

I had a great summer of fishing myself, and will think about it all winter long...... lots of stripers and looottttts of blues, and some awesome tuna adventures!

til next year !

cheers

Rich