The 3rd Annual Make A Fool Out Of Cancer Fly Swap is ON!
Here's how it works:
1) You sign up by replying to this post!
2) Last call for sign up will be on Valentines Day (a great day to think of the kids spending theirs at Dana Farber and Childrens Hospital.
), when the number of entrants will be determined.
3) START TYING! Tie what? Anything! This is a no holds barred fly swap and you are encouraged to tie your best pattern!
4) Mail the flies to me by April 1st - a day dedicated to making a fool out of cancer!
5) I will mix'em up and get'em out!
Here's what makes this fly swap different:
You are encouraged to "over tie" by tying up more than the number of people the swap. The extras will be put up for auction as part of the 2007 Annual Jimmy Fund Fly Auction! So, you are getting some interesting swaps and helping to kick cancers ass
So far we have:
2. Steve M.
4. Ben Emery
Looking for at least 3 more...
Contact me by Email/PM for address.
A cure for cancer is Closer By The Fly!