Forum Navigation

Search

Old 11-10-2007, 08:16 AM
Sponsor

Winter trip...Panama

Alright guys- This a trip you are going to want in on, Panama at a great price and great location, beautiful spot for access to the fishing grounds. This a fairly new place only in operation for 3 seasons but they have hired some of the top local captains away from other lodges and i have fished with one of them, top notch. If you have been following Panama fishing at all you know that once these places become well known the prices go up and they get booked solid. Perfect example is Pesca Panama, one of the mothership operations there I used to do trips with a couple years back when they were "new", now they are booked solid 2 years out !! Almost impossible to get a week with now. Anyway- if you have ever wanted to fish Panama do it now as i have a good week reserved "prime time" good moon, tides, etc. and I am getting a deal on this about $4-500/ angler less than thier rate.

Cost includes alot -hotel dbl occ first and last night ( you can get there in one day both flights - I will talk to you more about it in detail later), all meals, liquor, lodging , boats, captains, 5 days fishing and gear. Does NOT include international air, in-country air ($180 round trip PC-David), or tips. And there are some available extras- horse riding, quad rides (if they're running) into the mountains, and overnights at the ranger station on Coiba.

Looking at aprox. $3000. Still working a few details out.
Dates : March 2-8th (you can do less or more days as i can break it down to in cost for 4 ,5, 6 days, etc. ).

Don't miss this if you can swing it, Pesca, Coral Star and Tropic Star outfitters are getting anywhere from $3800-$5,000 for the same package.

Contact me asap as I have 3 slots left to fill and I'll send you all details and some pics.

-Capt. John F