Re: Canal Report

Steve Moore ()
Tue Oct 21 09:11:47 EDT 1997

Anyone who sees people keeping undersized or multiple fish should contact the DLE Environmental Police hotline at 1-800-632-8075. Or call the radio room directly when you see it happening (617-727-6398) and they will send someone out. If you saw this happening this weekend you should call the 800 number and let them know as much info as you can in regards to where and when it was happening and any descriptions of the bozos you saw. They WILL check it out. It's everyone's responsibility to make sure this does not continue. There are many forces around who would be very happy to see our fishing priviledges revoked (PETA, for one) and things like this give them fuel for their fires. Not to mention wrecking it for everyone else who does their part for conservation. If they can't play by the rules, they shouldn't play at all.

Reply to this Message

Your name:
Your E-mail address:
Please enter the text of your message here:

This message is written in HTML

Reel Time
Home | Features | FishWire | Reel-Talk | Archives
Copyright 1995 Reel-Time