Reel-time.com is the perfect venue for Charter Boats, Guides, Tackle Shops, Outdoor Equipment Manufacturers and anyone trying to reach an 18-60 year old male outdoor obsessed demographic.
We offer several standard sponsorship levels, and also can provide custom advertising solutions as needed.
For 2013 we’ve not only held the line on sponsorship pricing for Reel-Time.com – we’ve rolled it back! For guides who sign up prior to May 15, we offer:
- $200 2013 Sponsorship, as long as you pledge to provide either 4 fishing reports or 2 articles at some point during the season. You get:
- A 468 x 60 banner ad in rotation on our forum. (*using your existing banner ad – new banners available at a nominal cost)
- Sponsor status in our forum
- You can have a link and graphic ad in your signature line
- Post last minute charter availability.
- Interact directly with our 26,321 saltwater obsessed fishermen, your core customers.
- A prominent “sponsor” badge in your forum profile.
- A 100 x 100 ad in our fishing report for your region. (*using your existing banner ad – new banners available at a nominal cost)
- A listing in our guides and shops directory.
This year we are making fishing reports even easier to provide: you will have your own login to easy to use WordPress based fishing report system, and can actually post reports direct to Reel-Time.com via smartphone or tablet app. We will then make an RSS (real simple syndication) feed of your reports available which you can provide for reuse on other websites. You also get an entry for your region in our Guides and Shops list.
If you need someone to design your ad for you, we can provide those services for an additional fee.
Interested? Email us…
You get all the great features of our guides package, plus Reel-Time.com will publish notifications of your events, republish appropriate content which you provide us (with links to your website, etc.). Normally a $500 value, discounted to $350 until May 15.
Need to tailor a marketing solution to your specific needs? Email us…
Leave a Reply